Friday, December 23, 2011

shame?

I figure the reason I havent won the lottery yet is because I havent paid my dues to humanity yet.

The other night after leaving my favorite convenience store that sells loosing lottery tickets, I was walking by one of those outside freezers that hold ice bags. As I was walking by, I heard a knocking coming from inside right as I was walking by. I literally jumped and needless to say almost pooped in my pants. I turned and looked and saw that the door, which was locked, appeared if someone was trying to push it open from the inside.

Im sure there wasnt anyone in there, and someone probably was playing a serious prank on me, so I gtfot as fast as I could.

I am seriously sorry if someone was in there, but its not my problem. Be watching for you on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment